Madad Pty Ltd
Message Santa Promotion 2016
Terms and Conditions
- Competition is open to entrants 17 years or older. Parents/Guardians are required to submit and enter the competition on their children’s behalf.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- To enter contestants are required to submit a properly completed entry form online or in store, and answer write their message to Santa.
- The promoter is Madad Pty. Ltd, Wacol. Employees of Madad Pty. Ltd. or Myer Stores and their associates are ineligible to enter.
- Competition commences at 9.00am AEST 4 December 2016 and closes at 5.00pm AEST 23 December 2016.
- The winner of each state will be drawn at Sealy Australia head office on 23 January 2017 at 12.00 pm.
- Winner will be notified by Sealy Australia.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are five prizes available;
- Queensland – Prize is a Sealy Posturepedic Uno Plus single ensemble valued at $1,099 RRP
- New South Wales - Prize is a Sealy Posturepedic Uno Plus single ensemble valued at $1,099 RRP
- Victoria/Tasmania – Prize is a Sealy Posturepedic Uno Plus single ensemble valued at $1,099 RRP
- South Australia – Prize is a Sealy Posturepedic Uno Plus single ensemble valued at $1,099 RRP
- Western Australia - Prize is a Sealy Posturepedic Uno Plus single ensemble valued at $1,099 RRP
- If the winning entries have also taken the comfort challenge and entered the correct comfort challenge code on the entry form, they will also win a $100 Myer Voucher (in addition to the Sealy Posturepedic Uno Plus single ensemble).
- Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoter.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- Any change in the value of prizes between the publishing date and the date prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
- By entering the competition, you agree to Sealy Australia collecting your data for the purpose of contact in the future in regards to promotions or sales.
- The winner releases the Promoters from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to or in any way connected with the Promoters or the prize.
- In the event of a promoter other than Madad Pty. Ltd., cancelling any event related to this prize, Madad Pty. Ltd. cannot be held responsible.
- Winner is responsible for prize transportation costs outside metropolitan regions.