Madad Pty Ltd
Win a share of one million Myer One Shopping Credits competition - 2015
Terms and Conditions
NSW Permit No. - LTPS/15/08001
ACT Permit No. - ACT TP 15/07785
1.Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entry will be automatic when you purchase a Sealy Posturepedic mattress or ensemble using your Myer One membership card.
2.Entry is open to all current valid MYER One Members (or customers who join the Myer One Program at least 10 days prior to the Promotion end date) who are permanent Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Employees and their immediate families of Madad Pty Limited (and its related entities), Myer and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies directly involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3.The promotion commences on 2nd November 2015 at 08:30am AEST and concludes on 13th December 2015 at 17:30 AEST.
4.To enter the promotion, participants must during the Promotional Period:
a)purchase and accept delivery (goods must be paid in full) of a Sealy Posturepedic mattress or ensemble from a Myer store or Myer online (www.myer.com.au); and
b)present and have scanned their Myer One Card at the time of transaction.
5.Only one entry per Myer One Member account is allowed and only one prize will be awarded nationally. The first valid purchase will be deemed the qualifying entry and subsequent valid purchases will not be eligible for entry.
6.All entries are registered to the primary Myer One Member account, including those purchases made by a Myer One secondary cardholder. Entrants must ensure that their Myer One contact details are complete and accurate prior to the Promotion Period. The Promoter may exclude any entry that has incomplete or inaccurate contact information. To update, Myer One Members can log into www.myerone.com.au or contact Myer One Customer Service on 13 67 17.
7.Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time the Myer One card is scanned (or when the online transaction is complete and the entrant’s Myer One Member Number has been correctly provided through the transaction process). The Myer One system must record an entrant’s Myer One Member number and details in order for an entrant to receive an entry into the Draw, however, the Promoter takes no responsibility for late or lost entries, or where a person’s Myer One Member details are not received correctly as a result of computer, technical or human error.
8. At the time of the Prize draw there must be at least one valid sale transaction (returns made will be netted off from sales) made during the Promotion Period registered against the Myer One Member’s account in order for the Myer One Member to be eligible to claim the Prize.
9.Each entrant is required to retain and present proof of their purchase in the form of an original store invoice for all entries made, in order to claim a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
10. Prize: There will be a total of 20 draws each valued at 50,000 Myer One Shopping Credits (4 draws for Queensland, 4 draws for NSW/ACT, 4 draws Victoria/Tasmania, 4 draws for South Australia, 4 draws for Western Australia). For each of the 20 draws, the first valid transaction drawn at random will win 50,000 Myer One Shopping Credits. Myer One Shopping Credits will be awarded in Myer One Gift Cards. Gift Cards will be distributed by24 January, 2016.
11. The prize draw will take place at 1299 Boundary Road, Wacol, Queensland 4076 on 11th January, 2016 at 12.00pm AEST. The winner will be notified by email and telephone. The winners name and state will be published in The Australian newspaper on 13th January, 2016.
12. Shopping Credits will automatically be allocated to the winning Myer One Member account after verification of eligibility. If any prize remains unclaimed or unallocated because of incorrect, inaccurate or inactive account as at 11th April, 2016, the Promoter, with approval from participating gaming authorities, will conduct a second chance draw to award the prize. The second chance draw will take place at 11am AEST 11th April, 2016 at 1299 Boundary Road, Wacol, Queensland 4076. Winners in the second chance draw will be notified by email and telephone writing. The winners name and state will be published in The Australian newspaper on 13th April, 2016.
14. Shopping Credits awarded as part of this Promotion do not count towards or qualify the winner for an elevation in loyalty tier.
15. Entrants agree to abide to the Myer One Terms and Conditions and any prevailing terms and conditions relating to this Promotion and the provision of the Prize. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter or Myer or any associated company for this Promotion, unless required by law.
16. The total maximum prize pool is valued at AUD$10,000 (including GST).
17. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
18. Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions of entry, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
19. The prizes are non-transferable. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
20. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
21. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter's premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
23. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
24. The winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/sfor publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
27. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
29. The Promoter may engage other persons or organisations (for example, the Promoter’s suppliers, prize donators, competition and promotion agencies, data mail houses, data processing organisations specialist call centres and service providers) to assist the Promoter in supplying the Winner with the Prize. Some of these organisations may be located overseas. The Winners personal information may be disclosed to such persons or organisations for these purposes and, in providing a service, they may contact you directly. In some circumstances, they may disclose personal information they collected from you to the Promoter or one or more of the purposes already mentioned. The Promoter will hold and use all personal information it collects from third parties about you for the purposes described in this notice.
30. The Promoter may also disclose your personal information as required by law.
31. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
32. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
33. The Promoter is Madad Pty Ltd, 1299 Boundary Road, Wacol, Queensland 4076 A.B.N. 57 009 678 344.
34. For full terms & conditions, and permit numbers, please visit: http://www.sealy.com.au/about-sealy/competitions/myer-million-points-promotion-2015