CONGRATULATIONS TO B.PYPER. Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway.
1. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over and are current David Jones American Express Card Members or David Jones Storecard
Members. (Eligible Entrants). Employees and their immediate families of Madad Pty Limited, and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated
with this promotion are ineligible. Additional Card Members are able to enter the competition, but only the Primary Card Member is eligible to win
2. The promotion commences on 25 March 2019 AEDT at 06.00am and concludes on 29 April 2019 at 12.01am AEST (Promotional Period).
3. To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period: •Purchase (goods must be paid in full) any Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel
labelled product mattress or ensemble at a David Jones stores with payment made via a David Jones American Express Card or the David Jones Storecard.
•Complete the entry form online at https://www.sealy.com.au/win-crown-jewel-diamonds by answering the question: The new Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel
is made for you, tell us why in 25 words? •Eligible Entrants must retain proof of purchase. Participating David Jones stores are: 2403 - Green Hills,
3201 - Bourke Street Mall, 3204 - Glen Waverley, 3206 – Chadstone, 3207 – Southland, 3208 – Doncaster, 3209 – Highpoint, 3210 - Malvern Central, 3212
– Eastland, 4101 – QueensPlaza, 4104 - Toowong Village, 4105 - Garden City, 4109 – Carindale, 4110 - Robina Town Centre, 4112 – Chermside, 4113 – Indooroopilly,
4114 - Pacific Fair, 5101 - Adelaide Central Plaza, 5102 – Marion, 5103 - West Lakes, 6101 - Hay Street Mall, 6102 - Garden City - WA., 6103 – Karrinyup,
6104 - Claremont Quarter, 6107 – Carousel, 8301 - DJ Online.
4. One winner will receive a diamond necklace by House Of Kdor with a retail value of $17,000RRP.
5. Only one prize will be awarded. The competition is a game of skill and the winner will be awarded as seen as the most creative and unique answer. On
10 May 2019 at 10am (AEST) a panel will judge the winning entry based on creativity. The judging will take place at 1299 Boundary Rd, Wacol QLD 4076.
Winner will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the draw.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence)
and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute
a waiver of those rights.
7.Winner will be notified via email within two (2) business days. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8.The winner will be announced on 13 May 2019 on http://www.sealy.com.au/whats-on/.
9.Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
10.Winner will be required to take part in related publicity, including participation in ad-hoc media activity with print and broadcast media with reasonable
11.An unclaimed prize draw will occur on the 28 May 2019 at 10am AEST, 1299 Boundary Rd, Wacol QLD 4076. Unclaimed prize winner will be notified by email
within two business days and published on 30 May 2019 at http://www.sealy.com.au/whats-on/.
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording
of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting
any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
13. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Sealy Australia website, on its Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
pages, and related Sealy Australia online/social media platforms. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries or images may be used
by Sealy Australia as they wish without prior notice to the entrant.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory
authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/associated services is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided
under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Consumer Law or similar consumer protection laws
in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including
loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
(whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is
late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of
the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
or (f) use of a prize. The retail value and replacement value for insurance purposes of the prize may differ and the Promoter is not liable to the
winner for any of the prize.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties,
including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry
is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any
request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is Madad Pty Ltd (ABN 57 009 678 344) of 1299 Boundary Rd, Wacol QLD 4076.