Domayne Win Back the Cost of Your Bed - T&Cs
Madad Pty Ltd
Sealy Posturepedic and Domayne Consumer Competition – April 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of
entry. Entry is via entry form, including proof of purchase.
2. Entry is open to all permanent Australian residents over the age of 17 years. Employees and their immediate families of Madad Pty Limited, Domayne and
printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The promotion commences on 3rd April, 2019 at 08:30am and concludes on 30th April, 2019 at 17:30. The Promoter must receive valid entries by close of
business on 17th May, 2019.
4. To enter the promotion, participants must:
(1) purchase and accept delivery (goods must be paid in full) of any Sealy Posturepedic labelled product mattress or ensemble of a value up to $10,000
from a Domayne Bedding Franchise during the promotional period AND
(2) receive one entry form from the sales staff at that store AND
(3) fill in all the required information including but not limited to the answer to the question stated on the entry form name, address, email, daytime
contact number and invoice number AND
(4) post the completed entry form to the address nominated on the entry form, on or before the closing date
5. Only one prize will be awarded and purchases over $10,000 are excluded from the competition and will be deemed invalid.
6. Each individual valid invoice number and correctly completed entry form will entitle the entrant to an entry in the prize draw. Multiple purchases presented
on a single valid invoice will be deemed as a single entry only. The promotion is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the
winner, and each entry must include in 25 words or less a creative response to the question “Why did you buy a Sealy Posturepedic bed?”
7. Each entrant is required to retain and present proof of their purchase in the form of an original store invoice for all entries made, in order to claim
a prize. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of
residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable
for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or
entry before awarding a prize.
8. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries or entries submitted following a purchase of over
$10,000 will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
9. The major prize draw will take place at 1299 Boundary Road, Wacol, Queensland on 24th May at 12.00pm. All winners will be notified by email and telephone.
10. Prize: The best response as determined by the Promoter on an entry will entitle the winner to claim the cost of their Sealy Posturepedic bed back.
11. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject
to state regulation.
12. Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under
these conditions of entry, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
13. The prizes are non-transferable. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated
by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
14. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail
value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
15. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be
16. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in
transit. Once prizes have left Promoter's premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of
17. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance
of the prize.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the
Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss)
or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised
in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition
including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network
failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
21. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these
conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s
legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion
but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other
companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion.
23. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security,
fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who
tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including
but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion
cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
25. The Promoter is Madad Pty Ltd.
Back to competition details