1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions
of entry. Entry is via an online entry form: http://www.sealy.com.au/customer-support/warranty-registration and entrants must retain proof of purchase.
2. Entry is open to all permanent Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Employees and their immediate families of Madad Pty Limited, and printers,
suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. The promotion commences on 21st December 2020 AEST at 10.00am
and concludes on 25th February 2021 at 5:30pm AEST.
3. To enter the promotion, participants must:
1) purchase (goods must be paid in full) of any Sealy Posturepedic labelled product mattress or ensemble between 21st December 2020 AEST at 10.00am
and 28th January, 2021 at 5:30pm AEST AND
2) accept delivery of the mattress or ensemble on or before the 25th February 2021 (allowing 4 weeks from the end of the promotion to allow for delivery
to be accepted)
3) complete the full warranty registration details online http://www.sealy.com.au/customer-support/warranty-registration before the 25th February 2021
5.30pm AEST . This automatically gives an entrant one entry into the competition AND
4) entrants must retain proof of purchase.
1) One winner will win up to $10,000 cash back (cheque or direct debit). The prize amount is the value of the purchase (including any delivery charges).
This prize value is capped at $10,000.
5. Only one prize will be awarded. The prize draw will occur on the 1st March 2021 at 10am AEDT, the draw location is Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of
residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the
entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be announced on the 1 March 2021 on http://www.sealy.com.au/sleep-wellness-hub.
9. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and will only be awarded as a cheque or direct deposit, unless otherwise specified.
10. Winner will be required to take part in related publicity, including participation in ad-hoc media activity with print and broadcast media with
reasonable advance notice.
11. An unclaimed prize draw will occur on the 28th May 2021. On the 28th of May at 10am AEST, the draw location is Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney
NSW 2000. Unclaimed prize winner will be notified by email within two business days and published on 28th of May 2021 at http://www.sealy.com.au/sleep-wellness-hub
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome),
and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
13. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Sealy Australia website, on its Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
pages, and related Sealy Australia online/social media platforms. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries or images may
be used by Sealy Australia as they wish without prior notice to the entrant.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a
regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/associated services is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet
service provider used.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as
provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Consumer Law or similar consumer
protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded,
including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties
or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any
entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties,
including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry
is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct
any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is Madad Pty Ltd (ABN 57 009 678 344) of 1299 Boundary Rd, Wacol QLD 4076.
20. Authorised under ACT TP 20/01687, SA T20/1494