Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions
of entry. Entry is via entry form, including proof of purchase.
2. Entry is open to all permanent Australian residents over the age of 17 years. Employees and their immediate families of Madad Pty Limited,
Domayne and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The promotion commences on 27th February, 2019 at 08:30am and concludes on 10th March, 2019 at 17:30. The Promoter must receive valid entries
by close of business on 29th March, 2019.
4. To enter the promotion, participants must:
(1) purchase and accept delivery (goods must be paid in full) of any Sealy Posturepedic labelled product mattress or ensemble of a value up
to $10,000 from a Domayne Bedding Franchise during the promotional period AND
(2) receive one entry form from the sales staff at that store AND
(3) fill in all the required information including but not limited to the answer to the question stated on the entry form name, address, email,
daytime contact number and invoice number AND
(4) post the completed entry form to the address nominated on the entry form, on or before the closing date
5. Only one prize will be awarded and purchases over $10,000 are excluded from the competition and will be deemed invalid.
6. Each individual valid invoice number and correctly completed entry form will entitle the entrant to an entry in the prize draw. Multiple
purchases presented on a single valid invoice will be deemed as a single entry only. The promotion is a game of skill in which chance plays
no part in determining the winner, and each entry must include in 25 words or less a creative response to the question “Why did you buy
a Sealy Posturepedic bed?”
7. Each entrant is required to retain and present proof of their purchase in the form of an original store invoice for all entries made, in
order to claim a prize. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof
of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification,
residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate
and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
8. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries or entries submitted following a purchase
of over $10,000 will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
9. The major prize draw will take place at 1299 Boundary Road, Wacol, Queensland on 12th April at 12.00pm. All winners will be notified by
email and telephone.
10. Prize: The best response as determined by the Promoter on an entry will entitle the winner to claim the cost of their Sealy Posturepedic
11. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater
value, subject to state regulation.
12. Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility
under these conditions of entry, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
13. The prizes are non-transferable. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time
stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that
element of the prize.