Major draw prize winner, drawn 30/11/2018:
Congratulations - E. Shepherd
A special thanks to everyone who entered the competition.
Minor Draw 1, drawn 19/09/2018:
P Escriva, B Allen, A Fyfe, W Hiew, M Mullin, M Yamanaka, D Lagden-Hoey, L Southey, P McNevin, P Alloggia, W Clayton, J Cutler, E Miller, V Mercoulia, P Noack, J Mckay, M Mikulin, G Conaty, K Chan.
Minor Draw 2, drawn 03/10/2018:
D Moir, N Menzies, J Smith, A Castorina, K Kovjanic, J Mikosza, K Fitt, D Hopkins, A Conomos, K Bentley, A Biggart, C Stephen, C Harvey, P Maddock, V Khavare, T Ho, J Roche, L Savage, M Ball, M Becker, N Adams, P Callaghan, M Douglas, A Smith.
Minor Draw 3, drawn 17/10/2018:
N Nicolas, B Konstantinou, D Carr, J Whitington, N Mirosch, M Tymms, T Wellington, C Thompson, B Furze, L Turnbull, W King, E Corvaia, L Tubman, M Hansky, J Robertson, G Johnson, W King, L Tubman.
Minor Draw 4, drawn 31/10/2018:
R Babayan, K Baker, P Bray, E Davies, N Freeman, L Grayson, J Hyde,J Jones, J Kavanagh, Y LEE, K Luckey, D Mischkulnig,E Moorby, J Nicholls, H Palmer, C Phillips, J Redmond, K Robertson, S Valentinis, D Warne, D Westbrook, J Whitington
Minor Draw 5, drawn 7/03/2019:
M.Yamanaka, K, Lucas, J Pauna, S.Weis, M.Jenkins, S.Donovan, T.Zahabi, M.Walker, R.Wong, K.Pellizzeri, G.Conway, D.Arnold, Z.Hindley, J.Teese, H.Lucie, M.Bryson, A.Meier, A.Scheld, Z.Goh
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 01/09/2018 and close at 5:00pm AEDST on 31/10/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to receive an automatic entry into the promotion, individuals must purchase a Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel mattress or a Sealy Posturepedic Exquisite mattress from a participating retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). A participating retailer is any retailer that stocks Sealy Posturepedic mattresses and displays advertising material for this promotion (“Participating Retailer”).
- Upon making their Qualifying Purchase individuals will be required to provide their full name and phone number. These details along with the unique barcode of their purchased mattress will then be used to automatically enter the individual into the draw.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be four (4) minor prize draws (“each a Minor Draw”) and one (1) draw conducted from all entries received during the Promotional Period (“Major
Draw”). Entries close for each Minor Draw at 5:00pm AEST (QLD time) on the dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Anisimoff
Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250, in the presence of an independent scrutineer, at 10:00am AEST/AEDST (as
the case requires in Sydney, NSW) on the dates specified in the table below. Un-drawn entries in each Minor Draw will be entered into any subsequent
Minor Draws and all entries (including winners in a Minor Draw) will be entered into the Major Draw. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries
and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days
of the relevant draw and published at https://www.sealy.com.au from the dates specified in the table below. In the event the Major Draw winner
is from SA their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 05/12/2018.
Draw Entries close Draw Date Publication Date Minor Draw 1 17/09/2018 19/09/2018 19/09/2018 Minor Draw 2 01/10/2018 03/10/2018 03/10/2018 Minor Draw 3 15/10/2018 17/10/2018 17/10/2018 Minor Draw 4 29/10/2018 31/10/2018 31/10/2018 Major Draw 31/10/2018 30/11/2018 30/11/2018
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first twenty-five (25) valid entries drawn in each Minor Draw will each win 1 x bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne valued at $52.30 (“Minor Prize”).
- The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a trip for two (2) adults to Champagne, France valued at up to AU$11,465.00 depending on date
and point of departure (“Major Prize”). Major Prize includes:
- Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Paris, France;
- Seven (7) nights twin share 4 star accommodation; and
- A day tour of the Champagne region for the winner and their companion.
Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 31/12/2019 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. The winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If a Northern Territory resident is the winner of a Minor Prize, the winner/s will be awarded cash in lieu of the alcohol prize.
- No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales residents, cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize(s) in New South Wales.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $16,695.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 06/03/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and published at https://www.sealy.com.au from 06/03/2019. In the event an unclaimed prize is the Major Prize and the winner is drawn from SA their name will be published in The Advertiser on 11/03/2018.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
- The Promoter is Madad Pty Ltd (Inc. in QLD) trading as Sealy Australia (ABN 57 009 678 344) of 1299 Boundary Road, Wacol QLD 4076, telephone 07 3331 5372.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27219 ACT Permit No. TP18/01533 SA Permit No. T18/1405