MADAD PTY LTD (“Sealy Australia”)
Sealy Posturepedic “Win an Epic Holiday” exclusive to Amart Consumer Competition
11 January 2023 – 8 March 2023
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entry is via an online entry form: https://www.sealy.com.au/customer-support/warranty-registration and entrants must retain proof of purchase.
2. Entry is open to all permanent Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Employees and their immediate families of Madad Pty Limited, and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. The promotion commences on 11 January 2023 AEDT at 8.00am and concludes on 8 March 2023 at 9:00pm AEST.
3. To enter the promotion, participants must:
1) purchase (goods must be paid in full) any Sealy Posturepedic labelled product mattress or ensemble from any Amart Furniture Store (AMART FURNITURE PTY LTD) between 11 January 2023 AEDT at 8.00am and 8 March, 2023 at 9:00pm AEST AND
2) accept delivery of the mattress or ensemble on or before the 3 May 2023 (allowing 8 weeks from the end of the promotion to allow for delivery to be accepted)
3) complete the full warranty registration details online https://www.sealy.com.au/customer-care/warranty-registration before the 3 May 2023 5.30pm AEST. This automatically gives an entrant one entry into the competition AND
4) entrants must retain proof of purchase.
1) One winner will win a $5,000 Flight Centre Gift Card (sent via Registered post).
5. Only one prize will be awarded. The prize draw will occur on the 10 May 2023 at 4:00pm AEST, the draw location is Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be announced on the 17 May 2023 on https://www.sealy.com.au/sleep-wellness-hub.
9. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and will only be awarded as a cheque or direct deposit, unless otherwise specified.
10. Winner will be required to take part in related publicity, including participation in ad-hoc media activity with print and broadcast media with reasonable advance notice.
11. An unclaimed prize draw will occur on the 10 August 2023 at 10am AEST, the draw location is Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Unclaimed prize winner will be notified by email within two business days and published on 17 August 2023 at https://www.sealy.com.au/sleep-wellness-hub.
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
13. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Sealy Australia website, on its Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages, and related Sealy Australia online/social media platforms. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries or images may be used by Sealy Australia as they wish without prior notice to the entrant.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/associated services is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Consumer Law or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
18. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is Madad Pty Ltd (ABN 57 009 678 344) of 1299 Boundary Rd, Wacol QLD 4076.
20. Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 22/02446.